Bellarific Friday


Hello,
I have another card to share today as well as my 2 DT posts {check previous posts for Creative Inspirations and ILovePromarkers}
I created this one for the Bellarific Friday challenge over on the Stamping Bella blog. This weeks theme is a sketch.
I used some first edition papers to create this A6 design. I also used one of my christmas gifts, Cakeabella. I coloured my image with promarkers and added the sentiment to finish.

Supplies:
  • Stamping Bella Cakeabella stamp
  • First edition papers
  • A6 card base
  • white card
  • stamping card
  • Die cutting machine and circle dies
  • Acrylic blocks and ink
  • Promarkers
Challenges:


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card