Monday, 23 January 2017

Nature Love


Hello,
This is my final card to share today. I made this using a saturated canary image, which is now one of my favorites, this is Nature Love. I think i like it so much as i can relate to it.
This image came in one of the subscription emails. I am a bit behind on using them and showing them on my blog, so keep a look out for more using the subscription images. 
I coloured my image with promarkers and used some of the Anna marie blissful papers, this time in green. I added lace and a bark heart, both from LLC and some flowers to finish.

Challenges:

 
Hair is one of my favourite things to colour on an image so I have plenty of favourites, but mousy brown is one of them. As it is my own hair colour, it is a colour I tend to use a lot. 

8 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous image and your card is beautiful Natalie - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Natalie, love the colours and, of course, the sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy today Natalie, another beautiful card, such a gorgeous image and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Natalie, you made very beautiful Projects!! We invited you in our Crafty Blogspot and Crafty Webshop: www.hobby-crafts24.eu / www.bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com Many Greetings from Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Natalie. Had a nice time browsing through your lovely blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.

Back to the 80's

  Hello, Today's card features one of the decade's images by lili of the valley. This is 1980's romantic rock, coloured wit...