Creative Inspirations: Blooms and Bows



Hello,
It is time for a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this fortnights theme is

BLOOMS AND BOWS

For my card, i used a Saturated canary image called Korra, which i cropped and put in an oval. As usual, she is coloured with promarkers.
The papers are from the Anna Marie Designs Blissful peach {My favorite paper pads.} along with the matching sentiment.
I added pearls, flowers and ribbon to finish.

Challenges:
My favorite colour changes, usually depending on my mood or whatever im creating at the time, but recently i seem to have been using a lot of peach. I like peach because i always think of it as an pink/orange inbetween colour. I think it makes beautiful girly cards, rather than pink all the time but can also be used for more of a grown up too. 


Comments

  1. A gorgeous card Natalie and lovely sentiment shape. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed, a gorgeous colour choice and most welcome at AYLI xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! Very nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with a nice image and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining my "Make it bloom challenge" over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design layout Natalie! Your card is simply beautiful in every aspect! Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, Natalie - such pretty papers and colours, it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card