Day Dreamer Canvas

 
Hello,
Today I have a canvas to share that I made using the new Wonky Tonk Day Dreamer stamp from which craft? 
I stamped my image on super smooth card and coloured with Promarkers then left to dry. I then created my canvas using lemoncraft house of roses papers from Noor design.
I modge podged all the papers to give it a glossy look. I then added my image, which went on without any smudging. I added a button from the matching lemoncraft set and flowers as well as lace and ribbon to finish. 

Challenges:

Comments

  1. Wow, what a beautiful piece of art...gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card