My own Weekly challenge

 Well, this week i will be starting my own weekly challenge. Each week i shall come up with a challenge, make the cards and show them on my blog and docrafts gallery and i want all my buddies and followers to tell me what they think.

   Starting with today, its a lazy, spring sunday and i made this card a little earlier....
This ia a Faye Whittikar decoupage sheet and sentiment from  {http://www.joannasheen.com/ }
I decoupaged the topper before creating a A5 size card. I then covered it with a plaid purple and green backing paper from a magazine and added a small layer of purple gingham down the edge.
             In the top left corner i added some pretty petals and then added pearls to the middle of them.

I used the For a special Sister sentiment {even though i dont have one!} and added that to the  bottom of the    card.                                     

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card