Saturday, 28 May 2011

Dani and friends

Good morning eveyone!
Hope you are all well. Today my cards are showcasing images from www.digitalpenciltoo.com using images from Mo Manning which i only found yesterday.
This card uses the image Rae with journal which comes in a multibuy with the other two i have used.
I used a new paper block which includes pinks and greens and placed the flowery on to my base card [6x6]. Before having a strip of pink stripe. I printed the digi image and used our 3in circle punch. I then coloured in my image with promarkers: Meadow green, rose pink,blossom, ginger, lime green,lavendar, ice grey, satin and blush.
I added flowers in the top left corner and added a spare tatty teddy sentiment.
Onto my next one, which uses 3 colours.
This one uses a paper out of another new paper block. My next image is psst Dani and Taylor.
I coloured the image using promarkers: pale green, black,buttercup and pale yellow, cocoa,satin and blush and ice grey.
The paper flowers come from a trimcraft collection and pretty petals. The ribbon came from a local sewing shop. I punched the image into a scalloped circle 2. 1/2in.The sentiment was written on the computer.
My next one is using image Jordan multitasking.
Yet again i used pink and green papers. The image was coloured using promarkers: Satin and blush, henna, rose pink,lime green and blossom.
The flowers are from a trimcraft collection . Once i had punched the image in my 3in circle, i stuck it with flat tape,so the flowers lay over the top. The sentiment again came from my computer.

NOTE: Although you may not see the name label on the toppers, because i punched them they were missed out, but i will stick it on as they would like to see it on the artwork. As you can see above, i have stuck it under the shoes.
I hope to show more soon.
Natalie.


2 comments:

  1. Cute and fun cards..Love them all :)..Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images. Great cards. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...