Saturday, 21 May 2011

Good Morning everyone!

Good morning!

Well it is sunny here. Unfortunatly, as im not on my home computer, i cant upload any of my cards!

But i will as soon as i get back. There is a mixture of stamped projects and tatty teddy, including some paint fusion projects! Ive only had three goes, but im doing ok.  A few of my new cards are cute and modern, using freebies from magazines such as stamps and paperpads.  Im a big fan of the free stamps from june's issue of Simply Homemade. They are Nitwit stamps, {Realy big fan}
  Even my mum has tried new techniques using them including  a patchwork look and collage too.
I don't have a lot to say craft wise as i am on holiday, so i cant craft  all the time, but im having fun!

Talk soon,
Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...