Saturday, 14 May 2011

Tatty Teddy

Hi everyone!
Finally i can get back on my blog! Well today ive got some tatty teddy treats.........
This one is perfect for a male birthday or fathers day. It is again a simple sketch, the sentiment is a cuddly buddly sentiment, so it can be used for fathers day or a birthday.
Its a beautiful blue and indigo colouring.
This one is a girly card, the decoupage design is suitable for either male or female but i went female. Again a cuddly buddly sentiment and a simple sketch. Theese cards are definitly some of my faviourites. You can realy make pretty cards with tatty teddy.
Now, something different. Tatty Teddy gift boxes. I decorated them using the smaller toppers and added sequins and a bow. Lovely for little treats.


NEWS: Some exciting news is that i have recived my paint fushion stuff and will soon be able to show you what ive made, so look out for some home decor!
NOTE: I will be unable to post, again , for two weeks from Monday.
But i will still be able to blog and be on my docrafts account, just not able to post photos.


Talk soon,
Natalie.


1 comment:

  1. Waw,, the card is very pretty and cute,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...