Saturday, 11 June 2011

Catch up

Hi everyone,

I havent had the chance to post much this week as i have been unwell, but im getting better now, just in time for my holiday, so i still wont be posting much:(

I do know i will be showing you some cards made with my new joanna sheen furry friends cd rom and Humphrey the elephant from crafters companion.

www.joannasheen.com                                                   www.crafterscompanion.co.uk


I love both of our new cd roms, being an animal and cute picture lover!
I've also been busy making a scrapbook for my grans birthday with her lovely dog on. She's  a real cutie!

Its been a busy couple of weeks, especially with Digby as he went to the vets this week for a check up and his vaccines {Like me} so he felt pretty sorry for himself, but a play on the garden with his spongeball soon made him happy again.
   I hope i will get to show you more creations soon, im now going to do loads of printing, ready for tomorrow.
                                                              Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...