Green and Pink Tilda

Good morning,

Today, my post is about one of my first Tilda cards.
It uses Tilda in the rain, which is stamped in a punched 3in circle. The sentiment came from cuddly buddly downloads. The paper came free in a magazine, and the white embossed spotty card i made with a embossing board.

'The little things bring joy to the heart'
I used some white ribbon, which i coloured with promarkers and wrapped 2 peices around the card.
I used one green pretty petal and the rest are silk flowers.
I decided to try a Tilda card as they seem so popular on the docrafts gallery.


Something i am excited about is the new Joanna Sheen cd rom, launching on sunday! I will be ordering as soon as i see it! Hopefully it will get here before our next holiday.

Visit www.joannasheen.com for a sneak preview!

Talk again soon,
Natalie.

p.s. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of my tilda card. Is it as good as some you have seen?  Please leave honest comments, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Arranging Crossover Card

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card