Monday, 6 June 2016

Altenew: Beautiful Day


Hello,
Yay! Our new Altenew stamps arrived on Saturday so i managed to have the whole weekend playing with them. Luckily, we managed to get a hold of Peony bouquet and Beautiful day sets. I will be showing more cards i have made sometime this week so keep a look out.

Today though, i have this 5x5 card to share using the Beautiful day set.
I matted some DCWV papers onto my card base, then added the doily. I stamped the Beautiful day sentiment into a die cut circle ad added it to the center. I stamped my flower and leaves and fussy cut them, then added them around the middle.

Id like to enter this into:


1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.

Back to the 80's

  Hello, Today's card features one of the decade's images by lili of the valley. This is 1980's romantic rock, coloured wit...