Beach Wedding Couple


Hello,
Recently we were asked for some wedding cards, and i designed the beach wedding one. I used this old image of Tilda and Edwin { still one of my favorite Magnolia images} and used one of the old seascapes behind it.
I coloured my topper with promarkers. The papers are from Crafts and You's Garden Wedding collection. I distressed them and matted on white before adding a doily. To embellish, i added some cheesecloth, pearl sprigs, lace, flowers and a starfish charm.
I finished with a sentiment.

Id like to enter this into:

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the scene you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card