Altenew Creations:Post 2


Hi,
Im back again today to share some more Altenew creations. In my first Altenew post {Here} i showed a lot of cards using Vintage flowers but today i have a card to show using the Painted Butterflies set.


This is a 5x7 card. I created a panel to go down the centre and stamped my butterflies all over in purples and oranges. I like the bold colours together.
I added it on foam pads to my card as well as a vellum strip down the centre before adding my sentiment.


My second card features another stamp from the Vintage flowers set. For this 5x5 card, i used the branch and the cherry blossoms and created this simple design. The image itself is printed in brown and 2 shades of pink.
The sentiment came from the Painted Butterflies. I simply matted my design onto black.


I hope your enjoying my Altenew makes!
If your enjoying the makes, remember to check my Challenge post for another altenew make.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card