Saturday, 1 October 2016

Altenew: Vintage flowers


Hello again,
My final card for today uses the Altenew Vintage flowers set. I created this card by stamping part of a text background onto the centre of a 6x6 card in dessery sand ink. I then stamped a range of the flowers in orange, blue and the leaves in brown. I stuck them in the centre of my card and stamped a sentiment from the Tulips stamp set.

Supplies for this card:
  • White 6x6 card
  • Text background stamp
  • Mix of inks in orange tones, blue tones and brown tones.
  • Altenew vintage flowers and tulips stamp sets
Challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Oh, those flowers are gorgeous. I love them with the text background image. Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Natalie - gorgeous image and colours - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love how you used the colors on those flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.

Back to the 80's

  Hello, Today's card features one of the decade's images by lili of the valley. This is 1980's romantic rock, coloured wit...