Girl at Christmas


Hello,
I have a card to share today that i made for the LOTV christmas challenge.
I used one of my older stamps and coloured with promarkers.
The papers are by Wild Rose studio, all matted on white.
I added some lace, flowers and a sentiment to finish.

Challenges:
I like the bought one's as there is so much choice and they are just so pretty!


Supplies:
  • LOTV stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Wild rose studio paper pack
  • 6x6 white card base
  • white card
  • Die cutting machine, circle die
  • Christmas sentiments { This one came from Digi stamp boutique}
  • Lace - This is called Elsa from Live and love crafts
  • Flowers


Comments

  1. Lovely card, love the pretty papers and cute image. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I like the non traditional colours. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pie challenge, with this gorgeous card....what a sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pastel shades for Christmas cards and your card design is so pretty and elegant :-) The flowers look gorgeous; I love the store bought ones too!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at As You Like It!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, and I love those little flowers arranged as you have done them.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    My Mum's Craft Shop,
    In The Pink Challenge
    Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card and I love the papers. Thanks for sharing with the Cuties Pies. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card