Peony and Daisy


Hello,
I have two cards to share today for a couple of challenges.
My first is for the Colour throwdown challenge #413


I created this card using Altenew Peony bouquet and Spring daisy stamp sets.
I used a mix of inks to create this 6x6 card. 

Supplies for this card:
  • 6x6 white card base
  • stamping card
  • Altenew Spring Daisy and peony bouquet stamp sets
  • Mix of inks
My next card is for the colourQ challenge #362

I used just the Peony bouquet flowers on this one along with leaves from the spring daisy. I kept to the colours, using pale pink and a darker pink for the flowers and then black for the leaves. I added silver pearls to finish.

Supplies for this card:


  • white card 
  • stamping card
  • Altenew Spring Daisy and peony bouquet stamp sets
  • Mix of inks
  • Pearls


Comments

  1. I love how you used the same stamp set for 2 such different and pretty cards! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card