Thursday, 9 July 2015

Be your.... Canvas

Hello,
Today i have another mixed media canvas to show.
This one uses 6 Julie Nutting doll stamps, my main focus being Olive.
The other's are listed below.

My background is a simple white canvas with sponged blue and pink as shown in the Julie Niutting Collage Couture book.
For the dress, i used Craft Asylum candy papers. I added flowers, pearls and some Tim Holtz stickers for the sentiment.


Items Used:
Julie Nutting doll stamps by Prima
Megan, Dita , Doll in peasant dress , Olive, Natalie and Betty.
Flat backed canvas panels
London fog memento ink
Craft Asylum Candy papers
Watercolour paper and aquamarkers { For Olive's skin and hair }
Tim holtz word stickers
Flowers
Pearls
Modge Podge
Light blue, pink and white acrylic paint
Fine line black pen

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...