Friday, 3 July 2015

Mixed Media Canvas


Hello,
Today i have something new to share. In the past few day's i have been trying out some mixed media canvases using the Prima Julie Nutting dolls.
This one is my first attempt. 
I created it using a flatback canvas panel, and painted the edges in pink.
I used the paper collage technique, these papers are from the Dear Lizzy collection by American crafts.
I used Doll with ruffle dress, and painted the hair.
I drew the flowers onto the canvas.

I'll have more to share soon, including a notebook and another canvas in pink, blue and grey......

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...