Friday, 24 July 2015

Happily Ever after Canvas


Hello,
I have another canvas to share this week, this one having a bit of a fairytale theme.

For this canvas, i used DCWV papers which i used for the collage technique. I also used the sponge painting technique too around the edges.
For this canvas i created my own doll. The arms and head are from the Julie nutting doll with the ruffle dress available here, but i created my own outfit, making a princess gown. I also changed the hair by painting a bun style.
You probably can't see but added to the gown's skirt is a thin peice of tulle which add's to the dress.
I added some words, along with a wooden butterfly embellishment and some flowers. 


1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...