Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Flowers at Creative Inspirations


Hello,
It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations, this one will also last longer than the usual week as we are having a summer break so plenty of time to enter.

This weeks challenge is...

FLOWERS

This is one of my favorite challenge's as i love flowers and pretty much put them on every card, apart from the odd exceptions.
For my card i used one of the new digi sets from Saturated Canary. This one is part of the 60's / 70's decades set.
I cropped my image and coloured using promarkers.
The papers are from Nitwit collections and are from the Pinky swear collection.
To embelliss, i added ribbon, pearls, flowers and a sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! great design and colours and I love the sweet image
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...