Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Lets colour at Creative Inspirations


Hello,
It's time for a new challenge at Creative inspirations and this weeks challenge is 

LETS COLOUR

We want to see an image coloured by you, no pre coloured toppers aloud.
For my card i used Celebration Tilda from the graduate collection.
I coloured my image with promarkers.
The papers are from Nitwit collections, Sew fitting which can be found here.
To embellish, i added lace, ribbon, pearls, flowers and an 18th sentiment.

Im also entering this into the Ribbon girl anything goes challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous design Natalie, I do love the colour combo
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...