Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Creative Inspirations: Florals


Hello,
It is time for a new a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations, the first of 2016.
This fortnights challenge is ....
Florals

Yes, Creative Inspirations is now a fortnightly challenge. 
For my card i used a image from Polka doodles Florabunda adult colouring Cd rom. I changed the size and coloured it using Spectrum noirs. I also added glitter to the flower centres. 
I added doilys and used a paper from dovecrafts Serendipity collection.

If your looking for my HouseMouse365 card, it will be on a little later.

3 comments:

  1. WOW the colours on this looks gorgeous! Beautiful card Natalie - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...