Monday, 4 January 2016

Fairy Wishes


Hi,
Today i have a card to share that features a beautiful stamp i got for christmas.
This image is called Marna and came from Crafts and me. I had never seen or heard of these images before, but i am a big fan now!
I created this card by using some papers by Studio light, something else which i got for christmas. I distressed the edges and went all out on embellishments.
I added lace, ribbon , rose ribbon, a doily, flowers, pearls and a pin.
I also added glitter to the fairies wings and added a sentiment to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge/s:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, a gorgeous image & love the soft pretty colours.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, such lovely colours and a fab image, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's a gorgeous card! Love the colours on it!
    Thanks for entering our monthly challenge at Crafts and Me.
    Did you know you can enter our bi -weekly challenge on facebook too? It's always anything goes + an option.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...