Sunday, 31 January 2016

HouseMouse365: Day31

Hello,
Today is my final card for January, and as in the UK this weekend its 'Big garden birdwatch' weekend, i decided to use a bird themed image.
This came from one of the cardmaking packs by Joanna sheen. 
The papers are by Nitwit collections, festive flowers. I avoided the christmasy themed papers and stayed with the plainer patterns which match the colours of the image perfectly.
I added the matching sentiment and some pearls to finish this 7x7 card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...