Saturday, 2 January 2016

House Mouse365: Day2


Hello,
I hope everyone had a nice new year.
Im back with Day2 of HouseMouse365. If you missed yesterday's post you can find a link here.
Today's card uses Teacup Mice. I bought this image while on holiday a few months ago.
I coloured it using Promarkers, my usual choice of marker.
The paper's are by Nitwit collections and are from the Manpants range.
Due to it being a male card, i kept it simple and just added a sentiment to finish.

Come back tomorrow for day3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...