Thursday, 7 January 2016

House Mouse365: Day 7


Hello,
It's day 7 of my HM365 challenge and today i have a card that i think describes what all of us do during January, working out and trying to keep fit after all that christmas food.
This is a decoupage image from one of the old decoupage sets, which i am trying to use up as i have every set and so many pages left.
The papers are by Nitwit collections and are from the time for tea set.
I added lavender dew drops and the matching sentiment from the page to finish.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...