Friday, 1 January 2016

House Mouse 365: Day1


Hello!
Happy New Year!

It's been a while since i last posted anything due to some family issues but i am back. This year, i have decided to challenge myself and use more of my House Mouse stash. So for 2016 i am doing My HouseMouse365, 1 house mouse card a day for a year. It's my own challenge that i have come up with. I have so many images both in stamp and topper form, some that i haven't used that much that i have decided to try and create a card a day. Hopefully it will inspire you to use your own stash more too.

So for Day1, i have created a Happy New Year card using the image Martini mice.
I decided to go for a monochrome colour scheme using some smaller A2 size cards i had left over. I cut the front panels from them and used them as layers. I also added some silver flake ribbon and a sentiment to finish. I kept the image uncoloured to match.

Well, that's day1 over. Come back tomorrow for the next card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...