Yes, i have a second Altenew post today again for the Ultimate bloghop, this time featuring the Beautiful Day stamp set. I decided to try using the flower for a christmas card, so i came up with this design. I made a card like this for a competition a few months ago but it was a plain birthday card.
I matted gold mirror card with some a background paper from a christmas pad i had, then die cut a circle so you can see into the card. I stamped my flowers and leaves and cut them out before arranging them around the circle.
I added sequins to finish and stamped a sentiment inside.
Supplies to make this card:
- White 6x6 square card base: My usual card choice
- Gold mirror card: A must for festive cards
- Christmas paper pad: I used a first edition one here but any would do
- Altenew Beautiful day stamps
- Mix of dew drops and versafine ink: One of the dew drop inks i used is a sparkly red which looks great as the top layer.
- Christmas sentiments: The one i used is from Lili of the Valley.