BIG World


Hello,
Today i have a card to share using the Altenew Big World stamp set. When i first saw this set, it stood out to me and i just couldn't wait to get it!
I created this A6 tent fold card then matted a layer of white. I added some washi tape down the side and stamped my image on the right. I also used some of the sentiments. This set has some lovely sentiments on it.

Supplies for this card:
  • White card
  • Altenew Big world stamp set
  • Washi tape
  • Mix of dew drop inks

I'd like to enter this into:

Comments

  1. Beautiful card. Love your color choice and CAS variant.
    I have candy on my blog. Join if you wish.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card