Santa and Reindeer


Hello,
Im back today with a couple of posts as i've finally had a chance to do some crafting while George spent the afternoon sleeping!
My first card to share is this christmas one featuring an image from Lili of the valley. I coloured it using promarkers.
The papers are Christmas Greetings by Lemoncraft at Noor! Design.
I added some christmas roses, a sentiment, doily and some pearls to finish.

Id like to enter this into the following challenges:


LOTV monthly challenge: Animals

Comments

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the reds and wonderful image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet image and card. Love the rich reds! Thanks for joining LLC for our September challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card