Daisies

Hello!
Today i have 3 cards to share, my other post will be on later.
Over the weekend i was busy playing with my Altenew Spring Daisy stamps and created these two cards.


This is my first card. I used the Spring Daisy and the Vintage flowers stamps to create this A6 tent fold card. The way i stamped it makes it look like there is a mirror reflection. I made a banner across the middle and stamped on of the sentiments from the daisy set in the middle.

Id like to enter this into the following:
Supplies for this card:
  • White card
  • Spring Daisy and Vintage flowers Altenew stamp sets
  • Mix of dew drop inks
  • Sequins
My second card for today again uses the daisy set, with the smaller flower images coming from the Vintage flowers. I kept my colour combo to orange and black for this one and kept the card very simple by following the sketch.


Supplies for this card:
  • 5x7 white card base
  • Spring Daisy and Vintage flower stamp sets
  • Dew drop inks
Id also like to enter this card into:




Comments

  1. Life is beautiful. Your bouquets are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card