Thursday, 15 September 2016

Bloom with Altenew


Hello!
The weather here isn't great this morning so a lot of the photos i took had to be deleted which is why i dont have as many to show as usual, plus my connection is slow :[

Anyway, my card to share today is for the big Altenew bloghop which is combined with 18 challenge blogs. I really enjoyed hopping around and getting some ideas, plus finding some new challenges i can join in with.

For this card, { which is A6 in size} i embossed some white card with my favorite floral embossing folder. I used the Dahlia's stamp set for this card and stamped the sentiment onto vellum. I then stamped my flower and leaves and cut them out. To finish, i added some sequins.

I never used to like doing clean and simple cards, im much better at fussy and fancy with quite a few embellishments but with the Altenew stamps it's really easy, plus there are always plenty of ideas to find on Pinterest. I have a board dedicated to Altenew cards that you should visit.

So for this card i used:
  • White card { Both for the base card and the embossed layer as well as to stamp on}
  • Floral embossing folder { I cant remember which brand this one is but it is my favorite, plus it' only A6 in size, perfect for these cards}
  • Altenew Dahlia stamp set. { Large flower image and large leaf}
  • Mix of dew drop and versafine inks. { I know there not Altenew, but i am still fairly new to this way of stamping and these inks work well it's just matching shades that you have to try and work out}
  • Sequins. Sequins have become a new must in my embellishment box as they always look good with these stamps and style of cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.

Back to the 80's

  Hello, Today's card features one of the decade's images by lili of the valley. This is 1980's romantic rock, coloured wit...