Elphie

Hello,
Today i have a card to share using Saturated Canary's Elphie.
I coloured her in usual day to day colours rather than halloween and created this simple birthday card.
I cropped my image and blew it up slightly so it fit a 6x6 base, and coloured using promarkers.
I matted my backing paper on white card. I finished by adding a sentiment and some sequins and gems.

Id like to enter this into:

Supplies for this card:
  • White 6x6 base card
  • White card
  • Backing paper: This one came from a Kaisercraft pad.
  • Computer and printer
  • Digi stamp: Elphie by Saturated Canary
  • Craftwork cards Year of sentiments book
  • Sequins and gems
  • Promarkers: 
Skin: Coral, oatmeal, blush and satin.        Hair: Burnt sienna, cocoa, caramel, sandstone
Clothes: Pastel green, soft green, Mustard, china blue and Fuschia

Comments

  1. A stunning card Natalie. I love the sweet image and your colouring is amazing. A perfect CAS card! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, fabulous! Such a great image and lovely colouring! Thanks for joining in our CAS challenge at PFP, this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card